Being Intentional Again

So in a previous post I talked about being intentional.  I have found that just like before this keeps coming to mind.  For example as part of my web class that I am taking this semester I needed to experiment with flickr and the photos I decided to share, which I will embed below are pictures from a previous time in my life when I lived in New Mexico.  It just reminded me to take the time, stop and watch the sunset or rise; just be present in the moment.  I hope you too enjoy these photos, but I want them to remind you to stop take some time to just reflect on what you are doing.  Are you being intentional with your online teaching?  Are you being intentional with taking care of your self so that you can be in the moment with your online students?  I realized today that I am not always in the right mind set and need to make some adjustments.  I hope they do the same for you and remember until next time be effective!

  CIT 154 Assignment

Comments

  1. The best way to relax and relieve stress is just look up to the sky and watch the clouds pass by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great photos. They convey serenity and peace. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Being Intentional

Working on my first podcast